Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Looking ahead, looking behind...

As part of my preparation for the next great adventure, I thought I should sit down and knock the dust off of this blog.
It has always been my intention to do post-update trip reports complete with links to all of the properly sorted and edited photos from my latest trip.  This year I didn't forget, I just simply haven't gotten around to editing my trip photos as of yet. As a result, the last trip report just sort of ended abruptly with the final day synopsis.  Sorry about that!

Our flights home were relatively uneventful, customs went smoothly enough and we had plenty of time between flights.  All our luggage arrived with us and intact, and then we launched right into home responsibilities.  I spent a lot of the last year catching up on old project which had been put to the wayside due to uncontrollable circumstances, and considered the Jamaica photo editing to be my reward for a catch-up-job well done.  Since we didn't travel at all last summer or fall, I had time to work through my backlog of shots and am just a few images shy of being entirely caught up!

And now we are prepping for another trip!  So I have turned my focus (pun intended) to re-studying landscape photography.  My goal this trip is to finally capture those lovely, inspiring, blurred-water type waterfall images.  

We leave tomorrow night, so I'm crunched for time to get all our last-minute shopping and packing and work done today.  Stay tuned, much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment